January 12, 2015

Boot Season Should Be All Year Long!


When you hear "boot season," you immediately think of Fall, but I'm so in love with this brown holo polish that I want to wear it all year long. Read on for deets!

This was two coats of Emerald & Ash's Boot Season as the polish is awesomely opaque. I didn't think I would like a brown holo polish, honestly, because it's close to the color of my skin tone, but it's lovely! I didn't get a chance to take a photo of my nails in the sun which would have enhanced the holo even more, but that's something I'll keep in mind for next time. 

Check out Emerald & Ash's other polishes as well as their amazing cuticle oil that's featured in my nail care post

What's your favorite color when it comes to holo polish? Let's chat in the comments.

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment