October 5, 2014

Essie Shine of the Times and Gold Stud Accents!


I've had Essie SOTT for quite some time now, but never got around to trying it out until now. (Story of every nail polish addict's life, right?) It's totally a holy grail product and is a bit pricey, in my experience, but I definitely fell in love with this iridescent flakie topper. Read on to see what I paired it with.

I used two coats of OPI Black Onyx with two coats of Essie SOTT as a topper and added a couple of gold studs as accents. I think it made for an elegant combo! I get the feeling that I would enjoy layering this over dark colors only, but I'll have to play around with some other polishes, too.

What about you? Have you tried SOTT? What are your thoughts? Let's chat in the comments section.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment