September 24, 2014

Neutral-Toned Fall Dotticure + Tutorial
(Featured on Zoya!)


One of my favorite looks to do on my nails are dotticures, and it's no secret that I'm obsessed with Fall. Naturally, a neutral-toned dotticure was definitely in order. What I like about the dotting tool is that it's simple and fun to use. If you want to see how I achieved this manicure, read on for a tutorial. It's quick and painless, I promise!

Shameless plug: Dressed In Polish is featured on Zoya! The sweethearts at Zoya Nail Polish were gracious enough to share my tutorial and I couldn't be more excited. You can check it out on their blog. Now, let's get back to business.

Ready? Let's gather our supplies and hop right in. For this mani, I am using Zoya Chantal (from the Naturel collection) and the whole Naturel Deux collection. These are amazing neutral polishes and are great for Fall. Don't forget your dotting tools! You can purchase these for just a few bucks, or you can also just use the rounded end of a bobby pin. I get my dotting tools from Amazon.com.






That's pretty much it, friends! As you can see, I added a pop of white, too. If you try out this look, I would love to see. Use hash tag #DressedInPolish where ever you post. What is your go-to manicure for Fall? What is your favorite neutral shade of polish? Let's chat in the comments.

xoxo,


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is gorgeous! I'm definitely going to give this a try some time. Thanks for sharing!

    @sulien77 on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You're welcome! If you try it out, I would love to see.

    ReplyDelete