November 12, 2014

Blue and Gold, a Perfect Combo!

Fun fact: I'm not the biggest fan of blue polishes. I don't know why, but blues and greens usually never do it for me. I realized I didn't want my poor blue and green polishes to just be sitting in my drawers all lonely and unused, so I needed a way to re-purpose the color. Well...gold glitter saved the day! Read on for which colors I paired together for this look.

The blue is OPI's Ski Teal We Drop
The gold glitter is: OPI's Pop the Cork!

I am absolutely in LOVE with this combination and I'm stoked that I can enjoy this gorgeous blue. I just needed a way to enjoy it more. A friend mentioned that this would be a perfect New Year's Eve manicure, and I would have to agree!

What's your favorite glitter topper? Do you have any tricks you use to pair up a least favorite polish with something else? Let's chat in the comments!

xoxo,


2 comments: