October 22, 2014

Halloween Pumpkin Accent Nail!



Halloween is just around the corner and I needed an excuse to squeeze even more pumpkins into my life! (No, I'm not tired of pumpkin spice flavored everything.) I got way too lazy to do pumpkins on all of my fingers, so read on for what I used to create this pumpkin accent nail.

The orange is: Essie's Fear or Desire
The black is: OPI's Black Onyx
The green is: OPI's Did It On 'Em

I used a combination of both a dotting tool and a small nail brush to outline the pumpkin and create the stem. I think he's kind of adorable! (Yes, my pumpkin is a "he." Don't ask.)

Are you dressing up for Halloween? Let's chat in the comments!

xoxo,


2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute mani, I love the pumpkin accent. I really love the orange on your skin tone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's definitely one my favorite oranges. What's yours?

      Delete