October 8, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Mani!


October is here and I've seen a lot of breast cancer awareness manicures. I wanted to join in on honoring both our survivors and those we have lost. This was my first attempt at the breast cancer logo. It was a little tricky at first, but I think I did a decent job, no? The little pink rhinestone makes a great addition. Read on for a list of colors and tools I used to achieve this one.

List of colors
The pink is: OPI Pink Friday
The white is: OPI Alpine Snow
The glitter is: Sally Hansen Razzle Dazzler

Tools
Set of nail art brushes by MASH
Dotting tools
Rhinestones and tweezers

Razzle Dazzler is actually one of my favorite glitters. I just can't get enough! I also thought Pink Friday was the perfect shade for this manicure, though it is a tad bit darker in person and on the nail vs in the bottle. What is your favorite pink to use? Let's chat in the comments section below.

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment