September 16, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to my blog, Dressed In Polish! I've been into all things nail polish for about a year now, though I do remember always painting my nails as a teenager (a different color on each nail, of course.) Recently, it occurred to me that I love to write, I love to connect with other people who share my passions, and I love to paint my nails — so here we are! On Dressed In Polish, I plan to share my adventures in manicures, tutorials for some of my looks, occasional tips and favorite products that I use to care for my own nails, and whatever else pops into my brain.

In addition to the blog, you can connect with me in other ways: Follow me on Instagram, Like my Facebook page, Follow my Pinterest boards, Tweet me on Twitter, and Follow my Tumblr. Be sure to use hash tag #DressedInPolish on social media, if you'd like. You can also email me at DressedInPolishBlog@gmail.com

Well, that's about it! I look forward to connecting with all of you as I grow. Enjoy your time here. I'm excited!

xoxo,